Executive Director and Founder
Cali has been in the both the performing and fine arts for over a decade. From acting to directing, choreographing to puppeteering, linguistics coaching to being a playwright, she’s a well-rounded jack-of-all-trades in this industry. Some of her stage credits include: Elsa in Frozen in Revue, Scrooge in Humbug, Lucille Ballard in Meet Me in St. Louis, Sara Kitt Breaker in The Pirates of Penrith, and Phoebe in As You Like It. Cali was the producer and director of Living in Color, a short film documentary for Creative Discovery Productions, and the director and editor of Fragment, a short film single-scene adaptation of The Glass Menagerie, for an arts education program. Cali believes in making the arts innovative and accessible, so here as the head of PPA, her jobs range from directing and producing (and occasionally writing!) all of the virtual productions to teaching classes and making sure everyone feels supported and cared-for in this fun and creative space.
Fun facts about me
- Favorite food(s): Bagels and brownies
- Favorite showtune: “Music of the Night” from The Phantom of the Opera
- Little-known fact: I’ve written seven original novels
- Something unique: I love old sitcoms and country music!
Production Assistant / Most recently: Spring ’21 Show Asst. Director
Olivia is so honored and excited to be a part of PPA! She has been acting since fifth grade where she debuted as Duffy in Annie Jr. She attended an arts school for four years; during her time there, she went to multiple arts competitions and appeared in shows like Peter Pan and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Olivia first joined PPA when she participated in our first-ever production, The Pirates of Penrith, in the Summer of 2020. Since then, she’s been an invaluable member of PPA as the production assistant to our Fall 2020 show, Humbug: A Christmas Carol, and worked hard as the assistant director on our Spring 2021 show, Shoes Worn Through. Olivia’s other favorite creative outlet is writing. She has had two of her original plays performed and hopes to publish the science fiction novel she’s currently working on. In the future, she’d like to pursue a career in journalism as well. Keep an eye out for her playwriting classes in the future!
Fun facts about Olivia
- Favorite food(s): I love so much food, but I really love international foods!
- Favorite showtune: “Guns and Ships” from Hamilton
- Little-known fact: I wrote my very first play in 5th grade, and it was produced at my school for an event.
- Something unique: I’m Latina!!
Community Manager / Most recently: Fall ’21 Show Asst. Director
Katie is a rising senior and has a passion for the arts! She has been performing since she was six and hopes to contribute to and inspire the generation of upcoming performers. Some of her past roles include Sarah Marley in Humbug, The Sour Kangaroo in Seussical Jr., and she recently portrayed Princess Lillian in our production of Shoes Worn Through. Katie also enjoys playing and teaching the piano, reading, and painting. Katie is extremely grateful for the opportunities that PPA has presented her with and is excited to work alongside the team.
Fun facts about Katie
- Favorite food(s): Blackberries and raspberries
- Favorite showtune: “Wait for Me” from Hadestown
- Little-known fact: Traditional sketching/painting is one of my favorite hobbies
- Something unique: I’ve enjoyed studying mythology since I was young and earned a gold medal in the National Mythology Exam.